Last Date for Online Registrations: 14th September 2017
Participants registering after 10th Sept will get the Bibs without their Names.
The Champions Run is an initiative by Dr. Sunita Godara. The Idea behind is to Motivate & give a timed Build up Race & training guidance to the Runners for upcoming Marathons before the season starts.
The soul of the event lies in believing “Every finisher is a Champion in Marathon”. It’s a Runner’s Event – For them and By them.
This Annual Race is being held in the month of Sept every year for the past 7 years by the champion Runner Dr. Sunita Godara
THE BRAIN BEHIND THE IDEA
DR. SUNITA GODARA Former Asian Marathon Champion & now Health & Welfare Missionary As an eminent international athlete marathoner of repute Dr. Sunita Godara has completed 76 Full marathons (42.2km) till date and won 25 Golds, 12 Silvers & 13 Bronzes across the globe in 26 countries and a total of 120,000 Kms covered in training. Her more than 200 international Races include 123 Half Marathons (21km) in her Marathon running career till date.
THE ORGANIZER HEALTH FITNESS TRUST
The Trust was established in 1994 by Asian Marathon Champion Dr. Sunita Godara to promote health, fitness and carry out Public/community welfare activities aiming to cover a vast sphere of public benefit welfare activities. To meet development initiatives at the College/School and Youth levels primarily in Delhi & NCR & a Skill Development Training Centre for underprivileged the Trust has been operating since 1994 and is registered in New Delhi, under the Charitable and Religious Trusts Act, 1920 of India.
Venue – Start-Finish at Gandhi Darshan, Raj Ghat, New Delhi on 17 Sept 2017
Time – 6:30 am Flag off - 10km (Timing Chip Race) followed by 5Km & 1Km
Prizes - Cash Prize
- 10km Open Category Men 1st Position - Rs 21,000/- Rajrani Pratham Puruskar 2017 (Only for Indian National)
- 10km Open Category Women 1st Position - Rs 21,000/- Malkarani Pratham Puruskar 2017 (Only for Indian National)
- 10km Open Category Men & Women 2nd & 3rd Position - Rs 5000/- & Rs 3000/- respectively (Only for Indian National)
- 10 km Junior Veterans Timed Run Men & Women 1st Position - Rs 5,000/-
- 10 km Junior Veterans Timed Run Men & Women 2nd Position - Rs 3,000/-
- 10 km Junior Veterans Timed Run Men & Women 3rd Position - Rs 2,000/-
- 5km Boys & Girls 1st Position - Rs 3,000/-
- 5km Boys & Girls 2nd Position - Rs 2,000/-
- 5km Boys & Girls 3rd Position - Rs 1,000/-
- 10km Open Categories Men & Women Top 10 Positions - Gift Hampers
- Attractive Gift Prizes to Top 3 Winners in 10 km Senior Veterans Timed Run (Women/Men)
- Attractive Gift Prizes to Top 5 Winners in 5 km Run - Timed Run (Boys & Girls under 18 Years)
- Appreciation Award and Goodies Bag for Top 3 Winners in 5 km Couple Run - Timed Run
- Goodies Bag For Top 3 Winners in 1 Km Competitive Run
- For School & Veteran Winners Original ID & Age Proof is Mandatory)