Sports Authority of India and Physical Education Foundation of India are jointly organizing 4th National Conference on Physical Education& Sports with the theme VISION AND MISSION OLYMPICS 2020.
This conference will feature many enlightening sessions. Young investigators will have the opportunity to exchange the current knowledge with senior professionals in the field of physical education health fitness and exercise science.
The Main aim is to bring together leading Academicians Sports Scientists Researchers and Scholars to exchange and share their experiences related to various aspects of Physical Education Sports and Sports Sciences and discuss ways and means to enhance the standard of sports in the country.
We look forward to welcoming you in Delhi at this conference which should be a very special and memorable experience for all the participants.
1. Village Sports: A Golden Opportunity to build comprehensive module
2. Case Studies on outstanding sportspersons of the country
3. Quality Physical Education
4. Quantitative Approaches in Physical Education
5. Performance Analysis Approaches in the field of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
6. CSR: Mileage in Sports Developments
7. Sponsorship Approaches in Sports
8. Malpractices in Physical Education and Sports Sciences
9. Role of Sports Science in enhancing sports performance.
10. Talent Identification-Procedure and process of nurturing.
11. Health, Fitness and Wellness and their process of development.
12. Adapted Physical Education
13. Science of Sports Coaching
14. Sports Tourism
15. Physical Inactivity: Risk factors for Global Mortality
Physical Education Professionals, Coaches, Sports Persons, Sports Scientists, Sports Nutritionists, Sports Physiotherapists, Sports Administrators, Policy Makers, Research Scholars and Students pursuing relevant courses.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Delegates interested in presenting research paper of theoretical/applied nature are invited to submit an abstract of 250 words.
The paper should include keywords/phrases and also provide their full address with e-mail id.
(Organizing Committee will publish the proceeding of the conference with ISBN Number and the same will be provided to all the delegates)