1st Time in the History of Marathons in India, a historical site of Gobindgarh Fort is going to host the 1st Marathon in the Heritage City: Amritsar Half Marathon.
Let's look this as a beginning of an era in which how the Marathons are run and equally enjoyed by participants by deep diving into the rich cultural heritage of a city.
1) Travel Comfort of HOHO Buses from Hyatt Amritsar to Gobindgarh Fort
2) Cheering Volunteers from the Open Deck of HOHO Buses throughout the Route
3) Warm Up session with traditional Bhangra, Gatka (traditional Nihang Dance), and Gidda
4) Nagaras and Trumpets playing to Runners' steps
5) Complimentary ticket (valid for 2 weeks) of the much-talked Light, Sound and Virtual 7D show transporting you back to the history of India and Maharaja Ranjeet Singh with the cutting edge technology.
So if you haven't registered yet for the 1st Marathon in the Heritage City, Amritsar Half Marathon, do it now KYOONKI....... Aisa Mokka Phir Na Milega!