JUNIORUN is a multicity running event exclusively designed for children of all age groups to raise awareness and promote healthy lifestyle & fitness among young citizens.
JUNIORUN is just not a run, it is a step to bring the lifestyle changes in the children who are driven by the technologies of today. Its an effort to break into the sedentary life which is catching up.
Parent/guardians of the participants must agree to the terms and conditions and sign the entry form. Any offline registration forms which are not signed shall be rejected. There is no race day registration. Registration for the race is only confirmed upon payment and issuance of the bib numbers. All participants must have the applicant waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian (online forms - by agreeing to terms and conditions; offline forms - must be physically signed) Once registered, there will not be refund of the registration fee.
Do & Do not
• Participants have to get the Bib numbers to the venue and wear it on the front of their Running T- Shirt / Running vest during the entire run.
• Things not to be carried.
1. No backpacks or any similar item carried over the shoulder or handbags of any size during the Race.
2. No glass containers.
3. No strollers, including baby strollers.(Except 1km Costume Run).
4. No suitcases or rolling bags.
• No weight vests or any sort of vest with pockets (Note: lightweight running vests are allowable).
• No carrying of arms and ammunition, knives, blades or any sharp objects.
• No pets
• Consumption of alcohol and cigarettes is strictly prohibited.
• The use of video devices, cell phones, computers, cameras or similar devices by participants while in the event is prohibited